You pay what you think it’s worth to you – there’s no pre-configured amount. With your Support and Donation, We will try to keep our development more featured and bug free, your support is much appreciated.
A Simple Facebook Like Button for your posts/home/pages/archive.
Your can like and share your content using a simple click on facebook Button.
You cab also customize setting for following features:
* You can hide /show facebook like button on posts/archive/pages/home.
* You can show facebook like button at the top and/or botton of content of your posts/home/pages/archive.
* You can set Facebook Like Button Align to the Left or Right of your posts/home/pages/archive.
* You can show thumbnail of Facebook profile images.
* You can customize Width and Height.
* You can set – Layout (standard, button_count or box_count).
* You can set – Verb to display (Like or Recommend).
* You can set – Color Scheme (Light or Dark)
* Iframe and XFBML versions of Facebook Like Button.
1. Download the Wp facebook Like Button Plugin.(Fb-like zip file).
2. Extract it in the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
4. (Optional) Customize the plugin in the Settings > Like-Settings menu
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to adjust Facebook Button position on the page
In WordPress admin panel go to “Settings”, find the Like-settings and choose one of the listed positions: Show at Top, Show at Bottom Then click “Save Changes”.
Q. After the plugin installation and settings adjustment on the settings page it is still not working
You should click “Save Changes”. Make sure that you got the message “Options Saved”.
After saving your settings you should refresh your web page where the Facebook Button icon should be placed.