Table Rate Shipping Calculator Extension helps Magento store owner to offer multiple shipping rates for his customers, these rates are based on locations, qty or price. Using this extension admin can define different types of shipping rates based on destinations, weight, price or quantity of an products being purchased.
- Offers multiple shipping rates for customers
- Different shipping rates according to the destination and shipping method
- Zipcode filter to determine shipping charges
- You can specify range for price, weight, or item vs destination rates
- Unlimited Shipping methods
- Import csv for table rates and shipping methods
- You can manage individual shipping rates from the admin panel
- Define the table rates and shipping method according to the store
- Export all datas
- It`s easy to use
- It meets all Magento development practices
- It`s 100% Open Source
- It`s easy to install (takes just a couple minutes)
Shipping rates can be calculated using the following criteria:
- Destination based
- Cart Price (% or flat)
Installation through Magento Connect
With these steps you will be able to install the Extension in your website.
Extract the .tzg file from the zip file you have downloaded.
Disable all caches under “System->Cache Management” and make sure Magento Compilation is disabled under “System->Tools->Compilation”. This is necessary to avoid any caching problems after the installation of an extension.
Log into your Magento Connect Manager with your admin credentials.
Select the .tzg file you have extracted in step one in the browse field under the option “Direct package file upload” as shown below and then click the upload button.
Wait until the upload and installation process is finished and click the refresh button below the command line textarea afterwards.
Go the http://www.yourdomain.com/admin/ where yourdomain.com is the URL where your Magento installation is located. If you are already logged in to the backend please log out and login again as this will prevent you from getting a 404 error on the extension pages due to permissions that have not been set for the logged in user. After logging in you can enable your cache settings under “System > Cache Management” and if used enable Magento Compilation under “System > Tools > Compilation”. The installation is now completed.
Life time free updates
We wish to hear your experience and feedback on this extension.
* Fixed CSV Import Zip-Code Issue.
* Fixed Website View issue in CSV Import.
* Added Table-Prefix.
* Added Sample CSV File of Table Rate.
* Fixed Bug Related to Cost Field.